The Lean & Agile Strategy Book
Does This Sound Interesting?
I’m writing a new book on how to design and execute your company strategy using lean and agile principles. Here’s a first draft outline of the content.
Tell me what you think. Does this sound interesting? Which topics do interest you most? If you like the structure, simply like the article. If you think this book is a good idea, please share this post. Feel free to add your comments.
About this book
Part I — The Lean Strategy System
Principles, Components, Process
- Overview & Introduction
- Principles of Lean & Agile Strategy
- Components of the Lean & Agile Strategy System
- Components deep dive
- Putting the pieces together: The Lean & Agile Strategy Process
- The Strategy Master — Facilitating Agile & Lean Strategy processes
Part II — Creating Strategic Clarity
Creating Strategic Clarity using the Lean & Agile Strategy System
- Overview of key questions
- Details on the steps of the clarity system
- Agile meetings: The Agile Open Space
Part III — Engaging the Organization
Creating Strategic Clarity throughout the Organization
- Using the lean strategy process to design and execute functional, department and team strategies
- Establishing a Centre of Competence
Part IV — Lean & Agile Transformation
Transforming your organization with responsive and agile change management